Monday, January 30, 2012

Teppanyaki TEN, Ginza

My friend recommended to us.
And it became the best place to eat in Tokyo for us!!!

We loved it so much!!!!

It's located close to Ginza station.
http://www.teppanyaki-ten.com/

My husband picked "Raifuku Course", I picked "Tenshou Course".
The difference was just you get abalone for Tenshou, and lobster for Raifuku.

1. Snow Crab Salad

2. Uni (Sea Urchin)
 
3. JagabataMentaiko (Potato and Mentaiko(cod roe) Yaki

4. Abalone or Lobster Teppanyaki

5. Ten's Specialty (Takoyaki(Octopus ball) on a teppan)

6. Foie Gras on Teppan

7. Wagu Sirloin Steak 

8. Rice in Dashi Soup
Sorry...I only took a picture of last sip...
9. Desert

The best one for me was definitely the wagu beef steak, and the abalone was so tender too.
But everything we ate was soooooo delicious! 
Definitely worth the money. 
But I tasted the lobster my husband got, I liked my abalone better than the lobster, so maybe you might wanna stick to the "Tenshou Course" which is the cheapest one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment