Monday, December 19, 2011

New addition to our family!!

NOW: Kuro ( 8 and few days old)
I've been away from blogging for a while, because we got a puppy from our friends.
His name is KURO, which means "black" in Japanese.
He is half miniature pinscher and mix of shi-tzu and Chiwawa.

About 3 -4 weeks old with his mom

I've been busy taking him outside for potty every 2 hours, since he is still small that he cannot hold long.
And watching him closely, so that he doesn't do anything undesirable thing for us..

No way I can bring him into my work space since the room is not organized well enough..
So I basically stay at living room to take care of him whole day until my husband comes home from work.

He is so cute, and still trying to adjust into the new world.
Kuro taking a nap with his daddy

I'm still learning to raise a puppy, I already made some mistakes letting him pee in the kitchen instead of taking him outside.
It is hard to take him outside for potty since it's been so cold that he doesn't want to be outside.

Oh well, I hope I can potty train him soon.

Please let me know if you have some advise about raising puppy.
I'm so new and still learning.

3 comments:

  1. It will take awhile for him to be potty trained. I remember when we got our dog we had to take her outside 3-4 times a night and sometimes in the pouring rain and cold;) he will get there but it will take some time and you will have some accidents along the way. Good luck and enjoy him while he is alittle puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never owned a dog so I have no advice...BUT I did want to say...

    WHAT A CUTIE!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete