Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Pregnancy 9~12 weeks

It's been 3 months since I conceived my baby.
Time seems to fly by fast.
But then sometime I feel time flies very slow since I'm so keen to hold my baby in my arm.

Oct 19, I went to the first prenatal visit at West Coast.The doctors and stuff are nice people there I liked it.
At the doctor visit, the doctor did some pelvic exams (pap smear, and so on) and took urine sample.
And they took blood, a lot of blood for some blood tests.--They took 6 or 7 cylinders of blood.


I heard my baby's heart beats!!!
That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. 
I couldn't stop crying....which was a bit embarrassing crying in front of a doctor.
Yes, that is the heart beats of my baby!!
The doctor assured that the baby was healthily growing!  

In my last pregnancy blog, I blogged about morning sickness that lasted about 10 days.
From 9th through 12th week, I had hurt burns constantly that I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to.
According to a website, average pregnant women gain one pound or more, but I haven't gain any weight at all, sometime I lost one pound instead...
But it's just one pound, I hope it's not a big deal.

The first of 12th week was the hardest for me, because I was suffering from severe allergy and hurt burns.
That I couldn't eat almost anything at all, and couldn't do anything. 
I got better in the last few days of 12 week. 
And I started eating more and more. 

9 weeks of pregnancy (about the size of a grape)
12 weeks of pregnancy (about the size of a lime)
My tummy is getting bigger little by little!!
How exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. It's super exciting when your belly gets bigger and you can feel the baby move.

    ReplyDelete