Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weird Dream.....

I had a weird dream last night.

It was about me having morning sickness.....lol
Maybe because I saw my friend little girl last night, and my fiance and I just started trying to conceive a baby.
Not we are really trying to do so checking my temperature or find THE DAY...

Get back to my dream,
In the dream, I got so hungry.
And after a while, I got so sick and nauseated.
I didn't know why....
After I realized that I was having morning sickness, I was jumping for joy in my head...lol
And I remembered my pregnant friend told me that it got better if she ate something when she got hungry and sick.
But I didn't want to eat anything because I didn't want to gain unnecessary weight...
So I was trying to putting up with this morning sickness....

Then I woke up.
That was a really wired dream....

I hope this dream comes true~~~

3 comments:

  1. lol!!! lol!! funny dream!! A lot of people dream they are pg just before it happens!! so you never know!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really???
    That is amazing! I might be pregnant:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't get discouraged. It took me 3 years before my lil boy decided to join us. ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete