Wednesday, August 17, 2011

**BIRCHBOX** August 2011

I've been looking forward to getting this my first birchbox!!
Finally it arrived today.



I've got 4 things and extra (twistband)

1. Befine/ night cream + Exfoliating Cleanser

"Upgrade your nighttime routine with this lush cream -- cocoa spurs circulation, while rice bran keeps skin supple and healthy."

***I haven't tried it yet. I will post a review once I try it.



2. blinc/ Mascara

"This game-changing mascara encases your lashes in a thin tube of water-resistant formula that won't smudge, smear, or run." 

**I haven't try it yet, I'm not sure when I will because I have so many mascara that I need to finish.


3. kate spade new york/ Twirl

"This flirty scent is a fresh update on the classic fruity floral."
**I like this scent because I love fruity and floral scent.
    But it is a bit strong for me.
**When I tried this on, my fiance was standing close to me and He got a bit of this on his hand, so he said..."Ewww.. I smell like a girl!"...lol


4. LIFT LAB/ Lift & Fix High potency solution


"An anti-aging serum with a PhD-LIFTLAB's molecular biologists spent years perfecting a patented natural protein that strengthens and regenerates cells."

** I cannot wait to try this!




Extra. twistband/ hair tie

"This soft elastic gives the hair tie a sophisticated makeover--it looks as good on your wrist as it does in your hair."
** I don't think I like this.
     I prefer regular hair ties....




No comments:

Post a Comment