Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Creation: Anne Beaded Bracelet

Is color block fashion still in??
Or I would say.. Who cares???

This is a gorgeous bracelet that has quartz and natural stones.

Cherry Color Beads Bracelet


I love this cherry quartz stones.
And the combination of this stones and turquoise color natural stones is one of my favorite combination.








One string would still be cute, but it has TWO strings (or layers). 
Even better!!!

**Glass cherry quartz and turquoise stones.
Gold plated clasps and findings.
Isn't it so elegant?

Green Color Beads Bracelet
This one is a combination of green natural stones and beige natural stones.

This is the one for those who want more natural, earthy, and neutral-colored jewelry.

***Hematite stones and neutral colored natural stones.
Silver plated clasps and findings.

Length: 7 inch plus 2 inch extension.

You can get these at my Etsy store LuvlyMint
https://www.etsy.com/listing/188848976/anne-beaded-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active_12

I have more pretty jewelry in my Etsy store so come and look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment