Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Second Pregnancy: Part 2 and last hopefully...

First off....
I thought my due date was July 1, but last Friday, my doctor told me that my due is "today" meaning May 30....
So, officially, I'm past due date.
I guess she (Emma) is not yet ready to come out...lol

Here is my hopefully last pregnant tummy photo.
40 weeks of pregnancy
Photo from last blog post (36 weeks of pregnancy)

I had always thought she would have come out earlier than my due date, I don't know why I thought that way, but she is still waiting for the best time, I guess :)

Contractions are frequent now but nothing major.... 
Doctor told me the progress was the same from the last doctor visit. 

I've been having hard time sleeping through the night, well, if you are pregnant, you cannot expect to sleep thought the night since you need to go to restrooms frequently.
But since my tummy is so big and heavy, I cannot find a good position to sleep comfortably.

I hope she will come out soon, otherwise I have to be induced or go through c-section... 
We will see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment