Friday, February 28, 2014

What I got for my face : Michael Todd true organics!!

I've been hearing about this Michael Todd true organics products on Youtube.
And I wanted to try some of them.


So, with my husband's approval...lol, I got this

Years Younger™ Regimen

Organically Treat for Anti Aging, Sun Damage + Spots

I got this set from their website, 
And it was $85.00, regular price is $178.00.
Plus I got 15% off as a sign up bonus. 

I think that is pretty reasonable considering you get 6 full products. 
Free sample

 The regimen comes with:
*SKIN DEFENDER AHA creme facial cleanser
*CRANBERRY Antiox hydrating anti-aging toner
*PEARL&SILK facial mask
*INTENSIVE organic cream eye treatment
*LIPOSOME antioxidant moisturizer with DMAE and hyaluronic acid
*HYALURONIC ACID + C antioxidant 2-in-1 anti-wrinkle serum

I used most of them last night, and so far they are good.
One thing that bugged me about is that the moisturizer was stinky to me, I let my husband sniff it, and I guess he didn't mind the smell, he said it smells like a kind of flower....

Of course I don't see any significant improvement on my skin with just one night use, so we will see how good they are..

I'm thinking to do some reviews on these products later.
Stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment