Tuesday, September 25, 2012

***BIRCHBOX*** September 2012

This month's birchbox is great for fall season that is coming, includes a custom Color Club nail polish inspired  by the Fall 2012 collections.

*Beauty Fixation / Make up Remover
Full size $5.00
"Fix and beauty goofs with these genus pre-filled swabs"
**I've wanted to try these swabs, so I'm happy that I got them this month. This is such a cool idea!!
Just snap one side of the swab and formula inside the tube flows and fills the opposite tip.


*Benefit Cosmetics / foarmingly clean facial wash + refined finish facial polish

Full size $21 - 22
"Purify your skin with this glycerin-packed cleanser and natural clay exoliator."

**I'm happy that I got these, because I love benefit cosmetics.
I cannot wait to try these.


*Color Club / Birchbox Custom Polish

Full size $8.00
"We teamed up with Color Club to create this custom shade, inspired by the Fall 2012 collections"

**This is such a cool color. I am going to put this on my toes NOW!!





*Dr. Jart+ / Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+

Full size $32.00
"Think of this four-in-one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin-perfecting tint as the (extremely stylish) Swiss Army Knife of your beauty lineup."

**This is a Korean product, it smells like sunscreen which I don't like.
I will try this and see how good it is for my skin.


*twistband / Hair Tie

Set of 12 $18.00
"Give your ponytail a makeover with these colorful, snag-free elastics. "

**I got this in a different color before and haven't tried it yet...lol
    I will try it sometime soon!


Lifestyle Extra
LARABAR / uber

Pack of 5 $9.00
"Consider these wholesome bars brain fuel: they're packed with fruits and nuts."

**This is a gluten free, non-gmo, and kosher product.


Birchbox digital download
 "Tristan Prettyman's two of the brand new tracks are free to download.
 Hoot hoot!!


185917_CosmeticAmerica.com - Name Brand skincare for Less.

563916_With chic clothing, shoes, & accessories, Lulu*s is THE global destination for trendsetters.

No comments:

Post a Comment