Monday, June 25, 2012

I still have time...

For baking!!

Even though I am a mom of 6-weeks-old baby, since I am a stay-home-mom, I still have time to do something for myself...


Like working on my jewelry shop, blogging, reading books, and baking!!
Of course I cannot do those thing as much as I used to do before my baby was born.




I've been crazy for sweets lately.
I am breast feeding so I try not to get to much sugar, because I heard that the baby gets sugar high.


But a few amount everyday won't hurt...right??


I made Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies ,courtesy Foodnetwork.com .


who wouldn't like Nutella??? 
No one!!!!


This is perfect for me since I LOVE Nutella and eat a slice of bread with nutella at least 3 days a week in the morning.



This is great!!
Texture is like a sugar cookie and not too sweet but I can taste hazelnut.
Love it!!

So easy to make :)


****Ingredients (for 38 to 40 cookies)****
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup powdered sugar ( I didn't have powdered sugar on hand so I just used regular granulated sugar. It worked.)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups flower
1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, at room temperature


Preheat the oven to 350 F


Mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. And add vanilla, gradually add the flour until incorporated. Beat in Chocolate-hazelnut spread. 
Using a tablespoon, drop dough onto baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. 


Coat cooled cookies with powdered sugar. 
(I didn't do it figuring it might be too sweet...)

Done!



Now on to working out to burn the cookie calories!! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment