Friday, June 22, 2012

The father and the son

My husband, a newly father, voluntarily takes care of our baby son.

It might be a regular thing here, in the states, but some fathers in Japan just work, come home, eat and sleep leaving child-rearing-jobs to their wives.

I am so thankful that he is such a great father and husband.



If I am tired, he feeds our baby, changes diapers, and do laundry.


Whenever Ken cries, he holds him and comforts him.


And I know he loves his little guy.

Ken is so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy.

And I am again, thankful to have them both in my life. 


Be a extreme couponer!!  
307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands and daddies! Take care of your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...Glad you have him to count on and help out with baby duties. I would have never survived if I didn't have my husband around to take on baby duties:)

    ReplyDelete