Thursday, December 25, 2014

Book Haul!!!

I am a bookworm. 
And I am the one of people who doesn't mind buying secondhand books or ex-library books, actually I like buying secondhand books or old books.
So when my friend referred to me this book store "Thriftbooks.com", I jumped for joy.
All books are so cheap!!!

I bought 12 books and the total was about $32!!!
Roughly $2.6 a book!!!
What a deal.
This is not affiliated or sponsored blog.
I just share it with everyone how cheap all books are.
One down side is that new released books are sometimes not available which can be expected since all of the books are thrift books. Someone has to sell sell theirs in order for you to buy them.

Here are the books that I got.
  • Fin & Lady/ Cathleen Schine
  • The Declaration/ Gemma Malley
  • The Resistance/ Gemma Malley
  • The Legacy/ Gemma Malley
  • Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game/ Michael Lewis
  • The New Yorkers/ Leanne Shapton, Cathleen Schine
  • Naked/ David Sedaris
  • A Brief History of Time: From the Big Bang to Black Holes/ Stephen Hawking
  • Let It Snow: Three Holiday Stories/ Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle, John Green
  • Delirium/ Lauren Oliver 
  • Pandemonium/ Lauren Oliver
  • Requiem/ Lauren Oliver
I bought some of the books because I read e-books and liked them. 
I am glad to have them as my collections. 
And the rest of the books... I cannot wait to read!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment