Saturday, October 22, 2011

I slept like a baby...

Last night my husband and I went to Japanese Sushi restaurant near our house.
That was so good, even though I couldn't eat anything that are raw.

I ordered Inari sushi, crab sushi, spider hand roll and miso soup, and we shared tempra appetizer.
That was all I ordered.
I was so full after I finished eating a couple of tempra, miso soup, and the hand roll...I took rest home.
But couldn't be satisfied.... because I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to eat!!!
Why?? I'm pregnant woman, wasn't I supposed to be eating more than usual??
I'm not sure if I will ever be able to eat the amount that even normal people eat....

Anyway, after we got home, we just laid on a bed and fell asleep around 8:30 at night.
Then I woke up at 2:30 in the morning and ate half of the leftover from sushi restaurant, then went back to sleep.
Then I woke up several times to go to bathroom...
I finally woke up around 9:30 am.

I ended up sleeping for over 12 hours!!! (My husband slept longer!!)
It's been so long since I slept that long last time.

This was the first time I slept well for a long time. Since I'm pregnant, I usually cannot sleep well.


The giveaway is still on!!
You have about 10 days to submit (^.^)
http://hitomijewelry.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-giveaway.html
Please check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment