Friday, June 3, 2011

Baking: Chocolate cupcakes


Last weekend, my boyfriend and I made chocolate cupcakes.

We love chocolate.... well, I LOVE chocolate.
I cannot live without chocolate!!! I love that much..... it's not really healthy food though.
Oh well, 
happy people are healthier than unhappy ones,
chocolate makes me happy, 
if I'm happier, I'm healthier....right?


So, we first combined all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mixed wet ingredients into the bowl.

And pour the batter into cupcake cups.
Bake them in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
         
              Can you see them??  
              They are bacon!!!   
    Yea, right! 
    We made bacon cupcakes!!!!! 
      of course, we made regular cupcakes too.



Then, time for making ganache.
Ganache is basically combination of chocolate and heavy cream.
This time we added a little bit of orange liqueur, Grand Marnier.

And we whipped the ganache.




We shouldn't have whipped the ganache....
because after frosting one cupcake, ganache got so hard.... 
It was more like hard mouse than frosting......
So I just made truffle out of it with coco power coating

    And CHOCOLATE COATED BACON!!




No comments:

Post a Comment